TOPICS OF NOTE:
- How spirituality relates to our growth and understanding of the world
- How caregiving for 12 years, beginning in her late 20's, has shaped her life's mission
- How unique skills we already have can help us cope (wait til you hear hers!)
- The power of meditation - and you don't need a lot of time or a special space
- Why community is key in the caregiving experience
- How being happy now looks and feels different after her father's death
QUOTES OF NOTE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Priya's three questions to herself:
1. What is in the making of me from this?
2. How has it served me?
3. How can I serve others?
Email me: Colleen@TheLongestDance.com
If you really like what you're hearing, pass the show on to a friend.
If you really, really like it, SUBSCRIBE / RATE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ / REVIEW on iTUNES so friends of friends can hear!