TOPICS OF NOTE:
- Caregiving "practice" at 10-years of age
- Moving across the country to care for two parents at once
- The level of disruption in a family when a parent becomes ill
- The ever-changing "new normal"
- Noticing the gifts from her parents
- DNR's and our cultural fear of death + dying
- Ways to creatively capture the experience
- How to navigate around sibling baggage
- Walking in on a parent practicing for "the grand finale"
- Meeting people where they are and connecting from there
- Advice to anyone who wants to write about their own caregiving experience
QUOTES OF NOTE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Email me: Colleen@TheLongestDance.com