TOPICS OF NOTE:
- What caring for her grandma in her early 20's looked like
- The power of supportive family + how you can get your family on board
- The role Chinese culture may have played in her role
- The importance of playing to everyone's caregiving strengths
- A Senior Shower: what it is (and why I want to attend them)
- Things we can do to support the family caregivers in our lives
- Bringing awareness to our stories and sharing them
- What got Jenn through grieving the loss of her grandma
- The power within support groups
QUOTES OF NOTE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Erin Kim on TAL (we talk about our love of snail mail)
Email me: Colleen@TheLongestDance.com
If you really like what you're hearing, pass the show on to a friend.
If you really, really like it, SUBSCRIBE / RATE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ / REVIEW on iTUNES so friends of friends can hear!