TOPICS OF NOTE
- Grieving suicide + making room for it in your life
- Losing her parent + job in an instant
- Trying to check-list her way through grief
- Dealing with well-meaning people
- Handling the questions of others
- The importance of intentionally addressing grief
- Social media etiquette around death
QUOTES OF NOTE:
QUOTES OF NOTE...
DOROTHY'S BUMPER STICKER EDITION
"God is so much bigger + more graceful + more loving + awesome than I had ever given Him credit for."
"Even in my confusion... He was there all along."
"If I can somewhat emulate the way He feels about me then it makes everything just easier."
"Well, yes, AND, this is a really hard thing."
"I feel really sensitive right now and that's okay."
"Take a break from social media."
"I don't have space for this and that is okay."
"Do the best you can today."
"And maybe don't do the best you can, it's okay."
"You can take a break for a little bit."
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Dorothy's Instagram (Her stories are my Happy Place!)
Dorothy's Business Instagram (No stories, but great business tips!)
Email me: Colleen@TheLongestDance.com