Turn your day around with these 9 TO FINE speedy methods to perk yourself back up:
1. Say "Hello!" to a person, in person (not from your phone). See a friend for a walk around the park or a cup a tea, call your significant other and ask them on a date.
2. Perform a random act of kindness. Doing good feels good.
3. Stand there like Wonder Woman. Power posing boosts confidence and can allow you to feel more in-control.
4. Leave the scene. Signal to your brain that the cycle of ick is not going to continue by tricking it with a change of scenery, be it a different room, taking a walk, or going for a drive.
5. Forgive yourself. It's okay to let it go especially since what you are beating yourself up over did not cause the end of the world.
6. Make a plan, Stan. Dump the worries of your mind into a list and prioritize. Your buzzing brain will think it's been taken to the spa.
7. Be good to yourself. You can't pour from an empty vessel. Fill yourself up with whatever makes you a happier human.
8. Hey, Mr. DJ! Play your favorite song. Sneak on your headphones and treat yourself to a quickie concert.
9. Reach out and touch someone. Hug someone you love. Pet an animal. Touch has been scientifically proven to lower blood pressure, alleviate fear, boost oxytocin and serotonin levels, strengthen the immune system, balance the nervous system and it just plain feels good.
And, when things aren't going your way, feeling good is what you are after!
Share if you dare, what works for you, below....